Child taken to another state without permission state removed child from mother

William K

Jurisdiction
Florida
There is a custody order in the state of Pennsylvania. The mother and step father have interfered in visitation and communication with the father's partial custody order. The biological mother has given up her primary legal and physical rights to biological grandparent and non biological grandparent. The state of Florida has taken child away from mother and step father for felony 2 gun charges. How do I get my daughter back to PA

You could contact the local police agency and see if they can assist you.

Otherwise the state child protection agency in one or both states might be able to make suggestions or take action. It rarely hurts to inquire.

Your post is extremely confusing. I can't figure out who's involved. I think we've got at least the following:

1. The mother
2. The stepfather
3. The biological mother (not sure if this is the same as #1 or if you're distinguishing between a biological mother and a mother who adopted the child).
4. A biological grandparent (not sure whose parent this is).
5. A non-biological grandparent (perhaps one of the parents of #3?).
6. A child.
7. You (apparently the father of the child).

It would be extremely helpful if you could clarify who's who.

There is a custody order in the state of Pennsylvania.

I assume that's where you live. Correct? Please summarize what this order says with respect to legal and physical custody.

The mother and step father have interfered in visitation and communication with the father's partial custody order.

How did they do this?

The biological mother has given up her primary legal and physical rights to biological grandparent and non biological grandparent.

One cannot simply "give up" one's custodial rights regarding one's child to another person. A parent may only lose his/her parental rights by way of a court order.

The state of Florida has taken child away from mother and step father for felony 2 gun charges.

Does this mean the child is now in the custody of some agency of the State of Florida or a local governmental agency?

How do I get my daughter back to PA

Did you call whomever has custody of your child and ask this question? If not, why not? If so, what response did you receive?

Ok, I "William" am the biological father of Aryanna, and "Sarah, biological Mother and David, Step Father), have interfered in custody order as well as possibly kidnapped my daughter and went to Florida. Also Sarah(Mother), had given up Aryanna(child), primary legal and physical custody of Aryanna(child). I, William Biological Father), do have partial custody in Pennsylvania. The state of Florida took my daughter, and other children who resided at house hold also. There has been a accusation and arrest of step father for a Felony 2 gun charge, no convicted yet however state has my daughter in facility. How do I get my daughter back, she wants me and always has. Technically Aryanna has not lived there 6 months because I never knew about it, Sarah( Mother), has changed Facebook to say she lives here in PA.

I "William" am the biological father of Aryanna, and "Sarah, biological Mother and David, Step Father), have interfered in custody order as well as possibly kidnapped my daughter and went to Florida. Also Sarah(Mother), had given up Aryanna(child), primary legal and physical custody of Aryanna(child).

As I told you before, it's not possible for a person simply to "give up" one's parental rights. That said, if Sarah had no rights regarding the child, how did the child come into her and David's possession?

I, William Biological Father), do have partial custody in Pennsylvania.

Partial custody with whom?

How do I get my daughter back

As I wrote previously: Did you call whomever has custody of your child and ask this question? If not, why not? If so, what response did you receive?

Additionally: Please summarize what the order says with respect to legal and physical custody.

The various state child protection agencies try to work with blood relatives of children, rather than place the children into foster or state care.

Contact the agency holding the child, introduce yourself, and ask if you could come to the state, prove your identity, your relationship to the child, reveal the current custody/visitation order, and take the child to your home state.

You might even speak to the agency in your state and ask for guidance.

Your state child agency is likely to be involved if Florida is willing to work with you.

Ok, I "William" am the biological father of Aryanna, and "Sarah, biological Mother and David, Step Father), have interfered in custody order as well as possibly kidnapped my daughter and went to Florida. Also Sarah(Mother), had given up Aryanna(child), primary legal and physical custody of Aryanna(child). I, William Biological Father), do have partial custody in Pennsylvania. The state of Florida took my daughter, and other children who resided at house hold also. There has been a accusation and arrest of step father for a Felony 2 gun charge, no convicted yet however state has my daughter in facility. How do I get my daughter back, she wants me and always has. Technically Aryanna has not lived there 6 months because I never knew about it, Sarah( Mother), has changed Facebook to say she lives here in PA.
Get a lawyer. Some do free consultations. I'd search for those first.

Back