Child support

Rockysage715

Jurisdiction
Pennsylvania
Do child support take account for other child support payments from other woman and can a voulentary child support noterized document hold up like im paying someone else im paying child support or i have to go to court please help

Do child support take account for other child support payments from other woman and can a voulentary child support noterized document hold up like im paying someone else im paying child support or i have to go to court please help

231 Pa. Code Rule 1910.16-4. Support Guidelines. Calculation of Support Obligation, Formula.

Pennsylvania Child Support Program

Two child support calculators. Look through those and it will give you an idea what you would owe after you fill them out.

If you don't have a court order for child support, no one can make the NCP pay child support. So if you haven't been to court or whoever the NCP is, then there's no child support order and no way to force child support.

can a voulentary child support noterized document hold up like im paying someone else im paying child support

If you're asking about creating a notarized document which purports that Sammy is paying Loretta $500 a month child support for their child Brenda, then presenting that document to the child support agency of court to have your current child support hearing REDUCE your child support for Princess; don't even try that.

That is a crime of great significance and it'll end up costing you your freedom.

Judges, prosecutors, child support enforcement personnel have seen all the tricks, including the one you proposed.

As to your current child support matter, no one can force you to pay.

As my army drill sergeant in basic training told me many moons ago, "Son, I can't make you do a damn thing, but I can make you regret you didn't do it!"

Don't cut off your nose to spite your face, buddy.

Maybe English isn't your first language, but your post is very hard to follow.

I think what you might be saying is that you have multiple children with multiple women, that one of the women has obtained a child support order against you, and that the other woman is now also seeking a child support order against you. And you want to know if your obligation to baby mama #1 will be taken into account when the court orders you to pay support to baby mama #2.

Is that about right? If so, for starters, I suggest you start keeping your junk in your pants or start using birth control before you father any more illegitimate children.

In any event, the answer is yes.

Back