Child Molestation

problemchild

Jurisdiction
Arkansas
Ok, I wanna start off by saying if u have anything mean/hurtful to say please keep it to urself...

Here goes, my brother and I had a rough childhood. His worse than mine. Both victims of child molestation. When he was just 4 yrs old his dad and my mother had a nasty custody battle. Regardless the proof of abuse my mother had against his father(pictures of the bruises that man left on my siblings), due to his wealth & military background he won and took my brothers. To this day I have yet to see my oldest brother. But my other brother was sent back to us when I was 12 cause his dad couldn't handle him. Since then my brother & I have been close. Hes my best friend.
During those horrific years my brother lived with his dad he was beaten, raped and molested daily by his father daily.

My brother is now being charged with Child Molestation.
Few weeks ago I received a msg from my sister(A) saying she caught our brother trying to molest her daughter. She made him leave and told him to find God.
She told me he was acting strange all that day. We teamed up and decided to try to seek out help for our brother but by that time my oldest sister(B)(recently started using drugs) heard the news somehow and called DHS on not only my brother, but my sister(A) aswell. So DHS forced my sister to take this family matter to the courts. Now we fear what's gonna happen to our brother. He needs help not this, he's agreed to accept help, get on medications, anything to kill the demon his father had created. My brother isn't evil, I know this in my heart. But evil resides inside him.

I need to know what we should expect, and what we can do to help prevent him from prison. They'll hurt him if anyone finds out his charge. I want to move him in Georgia with me so I can see to it he's getting help and never in that situation again.

This is his first oftenest for this crime. He has some drug possession charges on his record but that's it. He served in the military, will that help?

What do we need to do? I don't want this for my brother, we just lost our mom in a car wreck in 2014 and his best bud just committed sucide not long ago. Now all he has is me. Baby sister, whom has never witnessed any odd behavior from him. Especially any pedophile like behavior. Not once.
Advice?

All you can do is contact his lawyer and offer to be character witnesses.

You might tell the lawyer of his childhood riddled with incestuous, child sex abuse at the hands of his father.

The lawyer will decide if such testimony is necessary or beneficial.

If you distrust his lawyer, you and others can hire him a new attorney, if he approves.

That's about it, other than praying for him.

Ok, I wanna start off by saying if u have anything mean/hurtful to say please keep it to urself...

Here goes, my brother and I had a rough childhood. His worse than mine. Both victims of child molestation. When he was just 4 yrs old his dad and my mother had a nasty custody battle. Regardless the proof of abuse my mother had against his father(pictures of the bruises that man left on my siblings), due to his wealth & military background he won and took my brothers. To this day I have yet to see my oldest brother. But my other brother was sent back to us when I was 12 cause his dad couldn't handle him. Since then my brother & I have been close. Hes my best friend.
During those horrific years my brother lived with his dad he was beaten, raped and molested daily by his father daily.

My brother is now being charged with Child Molestation.
Few weeks ago I received a msg from my sister(A) saying she caught our brother trying to molest her daughter. She made him leave and told him to find God.
She told me he was acting strange all that day. We teamed up and decided to try to seek out help for our brother but by that time my oldest sister(B)(recently started using drugs) heard the news somehow and called DHS on not only my brother, but my sister(A) aswell. So DHS forced my sister to take this family matter to the courts. Now we fear what's gonna happen to our brother. He needs help not this, he's agreed to accept help, get on medications, anything to kill the demon his father had created. My brother isn't evil, I know this in my heart. But evil resides inside him.

I need to know what we should expect, and what we can do to help prevent him from prison. They'll hurt him if anyone finds out his charge. I want to move him in Georgia with me so I can see to it he's getting help and never in that situation again.

This is his first oftenest for this crime. He has some drug possession charges on his record but that's it. He served in the military, will that help?

What do we need to do? I don't want this for my brother, we just lost our mom in a car wreck in 2014 and his best bud just committed sucide not long ago. Now all he has is me. Baby sister, whom has never witnessed any odd behavior from him. Especially any pedophile like behavior. Not once.
Advice?

What does it matter that the sister who reported the behavior started using drugs recently? I'm sorry but she did what should have been done by reporting this molestation. I understand that he was abused and I'm sorry for that. But it does not excuse what happened.

As stated you can let his lawyer know about all this and he can try to strike a deal if he is convicted. No military service does not excuse someone from bad behavior. A man in my last unit was arrested and after almost 2 years convicted of multiple sexual assault charges against his 8 year old daughter. His lawyer tried to use his years of military service as a defense. He even blamed his 8 year old daughter in jail letters, according to news articles. He said his daughter "seduced" him.

That is how child molesters think. Honestly you cannot provide the help your brother needs. He needs to go to some serious counseling. Some states have sex offender rehab programs. Honestly I would not be surprised if this is not the first time he has done this. Most molesters are very good at hiding their behavior.

This is not meant to be mean but it's a very serious subject to me. Especially with as many people in the Army I have seen convicted of sex crimes against children in just the last couple years.

Back