child abuse of neglect and drugs in child's body

Pamela

Jurisdiction
Iowa
Like first state believe in 2014 or 2015 dhs came with a narcotic chief to my home stated call made saying drugs were being used in front of children so came in and he asked if I wanted him to read claim he read long one this saying its all over house has three tanks by chair and shades up when not smoking down when smoking a pipe in CIG pack in bathroom cabinet one in insent box holder than asked see this report he wouldn't let me so I glance when chance was empty paper than suddenly task force geared on next block waiting for signal if was drugs here and the dhs him finally went in kitchen whispering than came back in room and dhs says nothing the task officer takes over demanding show him the two spots no he tabbing leg in my face than seven year son comes in they try talk him he ran out door scared so I chase dhs and worker stating leave him go see he scared they chasing him down talking to him so they come back in after stating stop it they whisper in kitchen come in friend comes in turn on scanner and only an incident on bluff on scanner task officer tells him go outside he did suddenly a cop just walks in my house make husband go outside also when came forgot mention that and stands next to task officer I ask why he here and why just walking in my house states oh he just here for me than states gonna let me check those spots and states again give ya choice than I state what's that gonna either let me look in box our see him he than here to arrest u on warrent I state don't have one was just in court two days ago with attorney and checked file with him see if cleared and it was squashed so lawyer said don't have carry paper no more but did ask see warrent he state no so stood and was looking at paper it was blank but told him on table behind u is paper work stating its clear he says nope cuffs me go in cop car than they push husband in house tell him gonna take kids if don't get check those over forced at jail and lady officer sees seven cops have me smashed face in wall in room says them hey she only got warrent for missing court so they back off she said take from here officer Mrs brown and released in two mins by judge and proscuter and she said they handled me with method lab procedure and matt bowlyn also went get me out but was already released he stated they false did was setup and them behind me hundred percent if want take further so called all lawyers surrounding areas no one would go up against them and dhs calls me u really gonna sue Jamie ball state ya she hangs up later day says found no abuse so closing it than sudden dhs back in 2015 stating drugs used even made sure all different people involved not any from last time and no testing done police did welfare check night before statement made all good no harm clean kids in bed did not smell any drug use seemed all well he reports than day after police dhs and police have dad sign saying its to let these people just come in help clean he states could use that help cause I moved out weeks before claim wasn't even living their and cause he was not home at dentist and helping handicap brother they call he answered at ya house u not here ya at dentist and than helping brother but kids are thier with babysitter ya saw em but gotta see u he explains my family says tell ya thanks for willing to help me as single dad with house but don't need ya family helping next thing they have my sister remove kids by saying going take kids lil walk took em dhs calls than says got court order to remove kids and now as of augs 16 took rights away we appeal in augs just now got statement from does Moines denying appeal cause of this reason can't have an appeal is can't appeal when their is no such case on file or in the system guess help I pray to god everyday to help us get our kids home and let the evidence against all party's be seen and they answer the wrong they done to good bless u and amen

Like first state believe in 2014 or 2015 dhs came with a narcotic chief to my home stated call made saying drugs were being used in front of children so came in and he asked if I wanted him to read claim he read long one this saying its all over house has three tanks by chair and shades up when not smoking down when smoking a pipe in CIG pack in bathroom cabinet one in insent box holder than asked see this report he wouldn't let me so I glance when chance was empty paper than suddenly task force geared on next block waiting for signal if was drugs here and the dhs him finally went in kitchen whispering than came back in room and dhs says nothing the task officer takes over demanding show him the two spots no he tabbing leg in my face than seven year son comes in they try talk him he ran out door scared so I chase dhs and worker stating leave him go see he scared they chasing him down talking to him so they come back in after stating stop it they whisper in kitchen come in friend comes in turn on scanner and only an incident on bluff on scanner task officer tells him go outside he did suddenly a cop just walks in my house make husband go outside also when came forgot mention that and stands next to task officer I ask why he here and why just walking in my house states oh he just here for me than states gonna let me check those spots and states again give ya choice than I state what's that gonna either let me look in box our see him he than here to arrest u on warrent I state don't have one was just in court two days ago with attorney and checked file with him see if cleared and it was squashed so lawyer said don't have carry paper no more but did ask see warrent he state no so stood and was looking at paper it was blank but told him on table behind u is paper work stating its clear he says nope cuffs me go in cop car than they push husband in house tell him gonna take kids if don't get check those over forced at jail and lady officer sees seven cops have me smashed face in wall in room says them hey she only got warrent for missing court so they back off she said take from here officer Mrs brown and released in two mins by judge and proscuter and she said they handled me with method lab procedure and matt bowlyn also went get me out but was already released he stated they false did was setup and them behind me hundred percent if want take further so called all lawyers surrounding areas no one would go up against them and dhs calls me u really gonna sue Jamie ball state ya she hangs up later day says found no abuse so closing it than sudden dhs back in 2015 stating drugs used even made sure all different people involved not any from last time and no testing done police did welfare check night before statement made all good no harm clean kids in bed did not smell any drug use seemed all well he reports than day after police dhs and police have dad sign saying its to let these people just come in help clean he states could use that help cause I moved out weeks before claim wasn't even living their and cause he was not home at dentist and helping handicap brother they call he answered at ya house u not here ya at dentist and than helping brother but kids are thier with babysitter ya saw em but gotta see u he explains my family says tell ya thanks for willing to help me as single dad with house but don't need ya family helping next thing they have my sister remove kids by saying going take kids lil walk took em dhs calls than says got court order to remove kids and now as of augs 16 took rights away we appeal in augs just now got statement from does Moines denying appeal cause of this reason can't have an appeal is can't appeal when their is no such case on file or in the system guess help I pray to god everyday to help us get our kids home and let the evidence against all party's be seen and they answer the wrong they done to good bless u and amen

You appear to have a problem TOO big to address via the internet.
I suggest you see a lawyer, or tell the person involved to see a lawyer, until then just stop discussing this incident.

We all have the right to remain silent, and we all should use that right.

I tried but I can't make heads or tails of what happened. I also don't see anything that resembles a question. If you clean it up and use proper grammar and sentence structure and specify a question, we can point you in the right direction.

Back