Charged with trespass on my easement here in Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaasinger

A long feud between came to a head Jan 25 2005

There is a land owner who owns 100 acres plus or minis all around our 10 acre parcel our land in less than 250 ft from the nearest hwy and their has been and still is a path that has been in use for over 30 years for egress and ingress. he puchased the parcel between our and the hwy in 2001
and we have owned ours for over 30 years he feels that now he owns all the land around
us that we have no right to access our across his lands seems silly but this is not on the day of Jan 25 2005 i was on our parcel fishing when a shot gun totting sherriffs deputy approched me and informed that i was trespassing i informed this now very real deputy that he was incorrect that we are on our land and even showed him a airial map and showed him that we are on our land at the time he agreed. he said you can not cross another persons land to get to this however he was telling me all this, he let me talk, and then placed me under arrest on the charge of trespass i cited Florida law statue Statutory way of nessesity 704.1(2) off to jail we went

Is their anybody out there in cyber land that can help ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back