Charged with FAILURE to COMPLY....WHY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

muncyballz

My jurisdiction is: colorado

My brother was on probation for drug possesion, he had been complying with all court orders for over 4 monthes, he went to see his probation officer and at the probation office there was the FBI and he was arrested for DRUG TRAFFICING between state lines. He was put in a fereral prison and has been there for 4 years. My brother completed a INTENSE DRUG REHAB COURSE while in prison and by doing this he is now eligable for early release to a half way house!!! OK, here is the problem the halfway house in colorado will not except him because he now has a WARRANT in the county he was on probation in(ADAMS COUNTY). The warrant is for FAILURE to COMPLY to his probation specifications. How is this possible? There was no way for him to comply he was in custody with the FEDS. The county new this, because the FBI arrested him at the COUNTY PROBATION OFFICE!! Shouldn't they lift this warrant it wasnt his fault? There is no way for him to come fix this because the half way house in colorado wont take a inmate with a active warrant!!!
PLEASE HELP!!!! I dont know what to do!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back