charge me double time for the same reason

A

argos1969

Jurisdiction
California
hi mine name is Ernesto i work for the school district as a custodian for the last 16 yrs and a few time i bring to the school after the students go because i help to clean classrooms so it hapened that some co-workers report me that i bring my partner to help me a few times to clean the classrooms so they suspended me and put me on administrative leave whit pay and because i bring him they was trieng to acuse me of some thefs ocurr on some time but they put me on hold tru the investigation for 3 months until they investigated and the time past and after the investigation they call me back to start working again butt really restrict even do they not fine nothing on my behalf of any thefs but the way they treat me like i was a thief because they give me only some keys of the school even do they treat better the temporary helpers because they give to then all the master keys and i feel really bad so iwas working all this time and one day a person stop by on one of the buildings where i was cleaning at the time and ask me if i can let him use the bathroom so i did let him get in and same time one of the viceprincipal came there and see this person and ask me who he was and i said a just allow him to use the restroom so he left and he report me at the district again and they canfront me next day about this allegation again and they toll me its the same person even do it was not so they proceed again to put me on administrative leave whit pay and they show me the old pictures of the camera at the time of the first incident so i just ask if they have the right to do that whit me

Please use proper sentences and grammar. Yes, they can discipline you for bringing an non-employee into work and having that person perform some of your duties. That is a HUGE no-no and would get you fired pretty much anywhere. If you by some miracle kept your job, count yourself extremely lucky.

If after that they restrict your access to parts of the building, it is totally understandable.

If you are letting random people into the building to use the restrooms or for any reason not authorized by the school, that is also extremely problematic and would also be grounds most anywhere to fire you. Schools are extremely concerned about security and allowing an unauthorized person to have access is dangerous. That much should be obvious to you.

Back