Case, Travel abroad and Immigration

Kissiedemon

The cop issued me a yellow ticket, its summon for Misdemeanor (retail theft), and I have a court appeal this May 18, 2016, but unfortunately I can't go, and I am not in the state of Florida, and my husband doesn't know about this. Is theres a possible way to reschedule this court date til will get back? This is my 1st time, and never have any records since then. When I contacted the County Clerk court, they said they cannot find my name on the record, how that things happen? Also I just had my interview done for Naturalization, is it possible for me to have the Oath ceremony schedule? And can i still travel international? I cannot afford to hire a Lawyer as I don't have a job.

No need to worry, have your fun.
Eventually a warrant will be issued for your failure to appear.
Sooner or later you'll be arrested, handcuffed, and hauled off to jail.
Once you arrive, you'll be searched OUTSIDE AND INSIDE, booked, locked into a holding cell with other women thugs, you know murderers, child abusers, husband batterers, armed robbers, meth addicts, and a bunch of other women.

If you're lucky, and the judge believes your story and trusts you not to abscond, you might get to go home. Jail or home, you'll end up with your theft charges and your failure to appear.

By the way, you won't need money. When you go to jail, you get free clothing, food, and sleeping accommodations.

Back