Car dealership possible breach of contrac/regarding tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

She44

I purchased a car at the end of Oct.2009 as a used car, (the 1st buyer did not qualify). My contact states I did pay for dmv fees;tags and reg... I recieved the plates,tags and reg. in March on the 30th, 2010...the tags were up the very next day 3/31/10. I called the dealership and they were going to split the fees with me, I was ok with that. My brother passed in April..and everything went on the back burner for me...begining of May I call the dealership as I still have heard nothing. They advised me that they found my check under a stack of documents and that they were going to take care of the entire amount of the DMV fees as they forgot to send me the money and as the fees have increased. on June 1st I still have not received anything so I once again call the dealership. Of course the were outraged that this was not taken care of and assured me that it would be handled ASAP. On the 18th of June I once again called the Dealership as I still have not heard anything and now received a fix it ticket due to...I have not paid for my reg. fee and of course have not received a return call from either of the five calls I have made to the dealership. Can I sue for breach of contract and return the car back to them and have them refund my down payment?
Thank you,
Sheila

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back