Car dealer asking for car back after 23 days

L

Lbrown36

Jurisdiction
Pennsylvania
I purchased a brand new vehicle from the dealer now they are asking me to resubmit pays stubs and w2's as I have done several times. Today they ask to send pay stubs again because they claim they are not legible. The said the bank is going to send back the contract. What can I do if anything?

I'd keep trying to get them the information. Banks seem to be more often asking for this type of information after the sale rather than before. Probably a large spot for fraud and now everyone pays for it!

From an HR perspective I am often asked for verifications of employment including paystubs for employees for situations such as this. If you are faxing the information, it is possible it is small enough that it is hard to read. Can you enlarge it before you fax it? Or ask your payroll/HR to provide you a different report to send?

I'd keep trying to get them the information. Banks seem to be more often asking for this type of information after the sale rather than before. Probably a large spot for fraud and now everyone pays for it!

From an HR perspective I am often asked for verifications of employment including paystubs for employees for situations such as this. If you are faxing the information, it is possible it is small enough that it is hard to read. Can you enlarge it before you fax it? Or ask your payroll/HR to provide you a different report to send?
Thanks...they were faxed, emailed & texted. I will go in person today. My company does not provide orginals have to print them.

Keep in mind it is their car, not yours. If financing does not get approved you very well could have to return the car AND pay for the time you had it.
Perhaps you can try to find another source for financing so you don't have to rely on them?

Keep in mind it is their car, not yours. If financing does not get approved you very well could have to return the car AND pay for the time you had it.
Perhaps you can try to find another source for financing so you don't have to rely on them?
Thanks...I received a letter from the bank today..ironically and it has nothing to do with pay stubs. I'm on my way to see what's going on.

Back