car break-ins and police do nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

grimeyrich

I live in the Bronx NY 10463 area. I live by Jerome Park reservoir. The reservoir is about 2 square miles of empty streets that make it easy for vandals too smash windows and go through your car. My window was smashed twice, and they stole my side mirrors three times, till I got these horrible mirror protectors on my car. If you call the cops they will literally tell you "There is nothing they can do and if you fill out a form your insurance will just go up". How come they don't have cameras? I have a 2004 chevy impala so I doubt its because they think I have money.

There is no way we can know why they don't have cameras. You can let the city/county know that cameras are needed there but that's about it & that doesn't mean they will install them.

That seems to happen when you live in certain areas.

Even if they did install cameras, that doesn't mean there will be sufficient evidence of who is committing the vandalism to arrest them. Or stop it from happening.

Duh, its New York City, the BIGGEST city in the UNITED STATES of AMERICA.

Its not that the police don't care, they have BIGGER fish to catch, like arresting people with 44 OZ. Big Gulps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back