Consumer Fraud Car body shop taking forever

dopi14

Hi, I feel like the body shop where I bring my car to get fixed Is dragging their feet to do the work. I had a minor accident that suppose to be 22 days of work base on the estimate. And now it's been 3 months and still haven't got my car back. The keep on giving me falls date's and days. And so on.. I made a decision to physically see what is going on with my car. And when I went there all I saw was just half of the work done with my car. I chose Ford collision center to get the most of the work. But it seems like they're just making money out my insurance and it's too much already. What can be the best action I can do to them? Should I sue them?

Hi, I feel like the body shop where I bring my car to get fixed Is dragging their feet to do the work. I had a minor accident that suppose to be 22 days of work base on the estimate. And now it's been 3 months and still haven't got my car back. The keep on giving me falls date's and days. And so on.. I made a decision to physically see what is going on with my car. And when I went there all I saw was just half of the work done with my car. I chose Ford collision center to get the most of the work. But it seems like they're just making money out my insurance and it's too much already. What can be the best action I can do to them? Should I sue them?

You can sue, but what are your damages?
You think the 3 months is a long time, try suing, its longer.

You might want to start by contacting your insurance company, or the adjuster that is handling the accident.
Ask what is going on, tell the person(s) what you have learned, see what suggestions or advice is offered to you.

Back