1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

Car Accident (Toronto, ON, Canada)

Discussion in 'Auto Accidents, Injuries' started by Abee, Feb 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abee

Abee Law Topic Starter New Member

Jurisdiction:
    Ontario
    Hello, I was involved in a car accident on January 27th, 2019 and I have some questions.

Firstly, let me try to fill you in on my situation.

I was the driver of a vehicle, I had a green light, as I was clearing the intersection the other driver, on a red light, drove through the intersection, to where I t-boned him in a very serious collision that has sidelined me for the past three weeks and my future isn't looking that bright in the coming weeks.

Although I do feel a bit of recovery, it's the pain, the trauma, while having concussion symptoms, and reliving the experience that's really taking a toll on me.

I was a very active member of my community, I coached sports, did Garbage pickup and volunteered for a local Member of Parliament. I also played an array of different sports, I loved to keep fit. But now, in a unsettling time, I have found myself bed ridden, I don't feel the same at all. I have had past concussions and this one was a bit different. I typically felt better from past concussions within 7-10 days, but this one, after 21 days has been sticking to me.

I have most of his information as a police officer had printed it off on a collision reporting form. I just don't have the other drivers cellphone number.

I was working at the time and I have WSIB coverage and my insurance adjustors are ready for me to sign my forms. I haven't declared which route I am going to take to either one of them, and that's why I am here today.

I have been in contact with lawyers but I haven't had the chance yet to visit them in office.

I need suggestions, and advice. I can answer questions about anything you may have about the extent of my accident, as I may have left out details in this brief summary.

I hope this reaches out to someone who has good advice. No matter if you are from Toronto, Ontario or Canada. Any advice is good, because as of right now, I haven't got much of a bright outlook on this.

What options do I have? What do you suggest I do?

I have two witnesses, one being a transit operator and another being a driver who had full view of the incident.

I worked many different jobs in this past year ranging from, marketing agencies, I was an actor and a photographer. I volunteered for two community organizations. And now I have nothing but recovery time.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
  2. army judge

army judge Super Moderator

Sorry, this forum only discusses the laws of the USA and its member states.

Thread closed

Abee likes this.