Criminal Trials, Hearings Can't locate case info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garylovesmissy

I'm looking for a case from the late 70's, early 80's. It would probably be the state v's. Miles Bradley(sp?) to begin with, but turned into a police corruption/conspiracy case after he, Miles Bradley was murdered in the middle of a mafia heroin deal gone bad. Miles was found shot fatally in his home and his girlfriend found strangled in a motel at the same time. I believe RICO was part of it too. Please, point me in a direction, I keep hitting walls. Thank you!

Those records may no longer exist anywhere. The first place to check might be at the court where the case was tried - if you can determine it. Since you don't seem to know WHEN it occurred, or even the spelling of the name of the subject you are looking into, you may be on a fool's errand. To narrow it down you might have to see if you can search or scan newspaper records from those days to see if you can pick that name out. But, if you don't know when or where this was tried, that could be an impossible task!

There is going to be no easy answer for tracking down a 30-40+ year old case when you possess no real information on it to begin with. You may have thousands of hours of work to do.

Unless you can come up with more information regarding the case + correct spelling of names & actual yr. of case, you might never find it. It was so long ago also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back