cant get discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

anothervictim

My husband is pro se in our court case. He sent a certified letter and got the judge to issue an order to the state to turn over all discovery. They didnt do this all they sent him was negative information on me, which most of it was assumptions and not even true. (this was in the form of emails between staff members.)

My question is in family court can he make a motion under brady 1963 to have the case thrown out by the state not releasing the evidence which would clear him? IE: negative drug tests, home inspections done by the state and a subcontracted home inspector, doctors reports etc?

What kind of lawsuit do you have going?

Its not a law suit is a family court case.

In a nutshell we have had problems with neighbors for 3 years. After they threatened my life i called th police. Wrong thing to do (he is best friends with the police chief) they had the cops call dyfs on us. Arrested me (all charges dropped) and took my kids.

We are trying to get the kids back. Dyfs has nothing on us as far as abuse or negelct so now they are attacking us by saying we are drug addicts and insane. We went thru drug testing and to a shrink and the drug screen was clean and dr said there was nothing wrong with us. But they are lying in court and the judge is siding with them. We asked for discovery and all we got was some interoffice emails saying bad stuff about me. They wont give him the drug test results or dr report so he cant prove the judge they have nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back