Consumer Law, Warranties Can you sue a drug manufacturer in small claims

Pharmakia is so corrupt. I hear rants from podcasters all the time. It's big business.

Did you really mean to use the word pharmakia? That term is an ancient one found in the New Testament of the Holy Bible. It is Greek and there is some debate over its exact meaning. The most common meaning I've seen is related to the use and administering of drugs. i.e. much like a pharmacy in English. There are thousands of pharmacies in the U.S. and I seriously doubt all them, or even a significant portion of them, are corrupt. In any event, I don't see it applying at all in this case.

I think there is a case to be made that some large drug manufacturers display a lack of basic ethics in their quest to make ever more money.

Did you really mean to use the word pharmakia? That term is an ancient one found in the New Testament of the Holy Bible. It is Greek and there is some debate over its exact meaning. The most common meaning I've seen is related to the use and administering of drugs. i.e. much like a pharmacy in English. There are thousands of pharmacies in the U.S. and I seriously doubt all them, or even a significant portion of them, are corrupt. In any event, I don't see it applying at all in this case.

I think there is a case to be made that some large drug manufacturers display a lack of basic ethics in their quest to make ever more money.

The same could be said of many podcasters.

Back