Harassment, Stalking, Misconduct Can this really be charged as stalking/harassment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandra1206

I am contacting you regarding my father, who is currently being accused of stalking/harassment. My father was sitting on his front porch. When an old friend of my older brother (40) walked by. My father hadn't seen her in years. He decided to say hi to her. She walked across the street to greet him and gave him a hug. Me thought everything was innocent. This was until he was arrested by officers for stalking/harassment charges. My father is Spanish speaking only and is having a hard time trying to receive help to prove his innocence. He has a clean record other then an accident he had a few years ago and a few parking tickets. He has never in trouble with the law. We are not used to with these types problems. We do not know where to start. My father is due back to court this Thursday December 6,2012 in Denver county.

I am contacting you regarding my father, who is currently being accused of stalking/harassment. My father was sitting on his front porch. When an old friend of my older brother (40) walked by. My father hadn't seen her in years. He decided to say hi to her. She walked across the street to greet him and gave him a hug. Me thought everything was innocent. This was until he was arrested by officers for stalking/harassment charges. My father is Spanish speaking only and is having a hard time trying to receive help to prove his innocence. He has a clean record other then an accident he had a few years ago and a few parking tickets. He has never in trouble with the law. We are not used to with these types problems. We do not know where to start. My father is due back to court this Thursday December 6,2012 in Denver county.

Tell him to plead not guilty and ask for a lawyer.
He should also stop talking about this to anyone but his lawyer.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

What you describe is not any type of crime . It is either a very bad arrest or you are missing very important information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back