Can they really get away with this

Status
Not open for further replies.

byrd

My husband went to a board meeting last night and was singled out infront of other employees being told that he had to go and take a drug screen. My husband doesn't do drugs and infact disowned his own brother for six months when he found out he was doing meth. My husband has a health condition that causes him to look unhealthy and loose weight he was worked for the company for 5 or 6 yrs now and has never even signed anything stating that he would have to submited to random drug screens of course this happened last night and now this morning he went and took the drug screen because he has nothing to hide. His boss which happens to be his father had to drive him to the clinic to get this done. Now they are going to let him drive around and work but he is so upset and stressed out that they would single him out like that he is stating to have problems with his condition from the stress. He feels imbarresed and if they are after his job he is also feels very insulted for what they did to him infornt of everyone. Is it really legal what they did. Can they truly get away with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back