Can they do that

Status
Not open for further replies.

willlane403

My wife workes for a local resturant that make the servers pay for the silverware wich I feel is wrong. they do not make the other people that use or handel the silverware pay. I thought this would be considered a buisness expense. Need to know if the is legal or not if anyone can help me it would be great thans

Oh yeah by the way they do not have it in the hand books about this fee nore have the made them sign anything saying they have are resposable for the silverware

willlane403 said:
My wife workes for a local resturant that make the servers pay for the silverware wich I feel is wrong. they do not make the other people that use or handel the silverware pay. I thought this would be considered a buisness expense. Need to know if the is legal or not if anyone can help me it would be great thans
I'm a little confused. Is your wife a waitress at the restaurant and they want her to pay for the silverware that the restaurant uses? I've never heard of such a thing. I don't think there is any illegality here but it certainly is unusual and I'll wait for your further explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back