Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft can someone answer this question

Status
Not open for further replies.

billwifey711

I was arrested with someone who was stealing in homedepot but all i did was go and get their keys for their car while they were in the store returning unpaid for merchandise. On my way back to car i was approached or should i say attacked by the stores lost prevention and told i was going to jail for stealing. I as well as the individual who was stealing said i had nothing to do with it. The amount of the items was like $200. something dollar why was i convicted of a felony for attempt of grand theft to exceed $400.dollars. I have never been arrested or in any trouble before this and i got charged with a felony. I am now unsure if that was even fair because i thought anything under $500 dollars was petty theft. Does anyone know about this i know i can not get the time back i spent in jail for this but i just want to know is there a way i can get this looked into further to at least get the felony dropped. I on a housing authority program they are talking about putting me out and i have 5 kids. If anyone has any input on where i can get some help it would be helpful. Thank you... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back