Deportation, Re-entry Can she be deported?

Status
Not open for further replies.

billssly1

My ex-girlfriend is a Resident Alien and she lost her Green Card and passport about 8 years ago and never reapplied for new ones, although I kept telling her she had to. She is currently using her prior Green Card which has expired with her maiden name on it, her SS card with her married name on it, and her Massachusetts ID which is also invalid with her married name on it. In the past 4 years she has moved 7 times without notifying USCIS (INS) which I have learned is a misdemeanor offense for each time. She also doesn't have proper ID which is also a misdemeanor offense. She is currently being investigted by the IRS for filing improper taxes deliberately(tax fraud) from this year, and tax evasion from last year. She is also being investigated for insurance fraud on a workers comp claim, this if found guilty is a 3rd degree felony. I don't know in the IRS case. Can she be deported for any of these infractions? She also just recently made a threat to kidnap my daughter, her new boyfriend so to speak, she never met him except online, is from Australlia and she has been making my daughter talk to him to get to know him. My fear is she is planning on taking her there and once again try to pass herself off as a US Citizen to do so.

Quick answer: yes she can be deported but if she is found guilty of the above crimes she will proberbly have to serve her time first if she is charged.

If you know she is guilty of all the above you want to beware because you are an accessory to all the above.

My advice would be to inform the authority's before it gets too messy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back