Can my husband get custody of our son if he molested my daughter

S

Savannah13

Jurisdiction
Arkansas
My lawyer is stating there is a huge chance my husband can get custody of our son although he was proven guilty of maltreatment towards my disagree by the child services. He molested her. My lawyer whom told me to report it is now saying it looks like I only reported to get custody of both of my children. He said that the judge may not even consider the fact that my husband had touched my daughter when determining who gets custody of our son. Is this accurate? Can a lawyer be paid off by the other party?

My lawyer is stating there is a huge chance my husband can get custody of our son although he was proven guilty of maltreatment towards my disagree by the child services.

Child services ISN'T a court of law.

Child services can't convict anyone.

Child services often accuses people who later are found to be INNOCENT.

I suppose someone was wrongly accused and is now fighting back.

Don't be mislead.

You should seek more information about what could occur from your lawyer, and ONLY your lawyer.

Is this accurate?

If you doubt the accuracy of your lawyer's statement, discuss your doubts with yru lawyer.

Strangers are NOT privy to the conversation you had, nor are strangers privy to the details of your previous issues/cases.

It is NOT uncommon for one spouse to lie on the other to buttress a custody case.

It is also NOT uncommon for the person that lost because the other person lied to get proof someone lied, and have the case reopened.

I suggest you discuss your case ONLY with your current lawyer, or a new lawyer IF you choose to hire one.

Can a lawyer be paid off by the other party?

I have seen many people convicted of taking bribes, some of those people were teachers, plumbers, bums, cops, prosecutors, politicians, and even lawyers.

Again, it does you no good to troll the internet asking questions when you have an attorney on retainer.

If you no longer trust your attorney, hire another attorney you trust and speak ONLY to your trusted attorney.

Is this accurate?

Your post mentions several things, most of which we have no way of opining intelligently about. Is it possible that your husband will get custody? Yes. Everything else you asked about would require being familiar with the relevant facts and evidence.

Back