Criminal Law can i travel

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmarcia29

Hello all...28 yrs ago I was arrested with marijuana at JFK coming from California..i served 5 yrs probation...6 months of jail time...and paid fine..am from the island permanent residence..back then I had the old green...all my documents are in my maiden name..I was arrested in my married name...I haven't gotten in any more problems with the law..couple a years ago I applied for my new green card and got it...my question is am going to my country on Friday...going is no problem..coming back to the us is what am concerned about..can someone help to ease my mind?

You'll be arrested when you try to reenter.

Sorry, they've been watching you all these years.

They've set a very clever trap.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

Hello all...28 yrs ago I was arrested with marijuana at JFK coming from California..i served 5 yrs probation...6 months of jail time...and paid fine..am from the island permanent residence..back then I had the old green...all my documents are in my maiden name..I was arrested in my married name...I haven't gotten in any more problems with the law..couple a years ago I applied for my new green card and got it...my question is am going to my country on Friday...going is no problem..coming back to the us is what am concerned about..can someone help to ease my mind?

If you were able to renew your green card (which uses you SS# more critically than your last name), you shouldn't actually have much of a problem.

Thanks all.icall the FBI # the agent asked why I thought something was on my name...I told him my situation....e said prob me...if u were able to renew ur green card.. Biometrics has everything...so if u got ur new card...wats the problem??? Then I thought about it..getting ah green card u hve to go through FBI.thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back