Can I sue my university for not providing me proof that I completed my practicum hours at the Master

K

K. Scott

Jurisdiction
Tennessee
So I graduated with a master's degree and completed practicum hours. Now the school is saying they cannot find my folder/file. I need a letter to state that I have successfully completed those hours. It's been 2 years and they are not giving me the letter I need. I do have my degree but I specifically need a letter stating that I completed hours in a specific setting. Help!!!! I'm getting pretty fed up.

So I graduated with a master's degree and completed practicum hours. Now the school is saying they cannot find my folder/file. I need a letter to state that I have successfully completed those hours. It's been 2 years and they are not giving me the letter I need. I do have my degree but I specifically need a letter stating that I completed hours in a specific setting. Help!!!! I'm getting pretty fed up.

If I recall correctly, you did your practicum under the auspices and watchful eye of an agency, department, bureau, or licensed professional.

Have you contacted the professional, agency, department, bureau, or entity in which you allegedly completed your practicum?

Try reaching out to the entity, ask if they'd be willing to help you get this sorted.

Back