Licensing Can I sublicense a software created by an user?

Alejo Fernandez

Jurisdiction
Other
Hello!
I wanted to tell you that I found a "Mod" (a modification to a software), and I wanted to ask you about the license of this same.
The license says "I made this, this belongs to me, if you make a video or something with this please just credit me, but if you want to use it for a video or whatever that's epic".
As you can see, it does not say much, it does not say that it cannot be sub-licensed, or used for commercial purposes.
The "Friday Night Funkin" software has Apace 2.0 License, however the "modification" "allows me to" do whatever I want just "giving it credit".
My question is, can I modify it?
My jurisdiction is Argentina, if you ask me.
Greetings.
P.S: The link to the license is: License : Okuyasu and Josuke over Spookies [Friday Night Funkin'] [Mods].

Hello!
I am a boy from Argentina, and, as many know, the legitimate use does not apply to Argentina, (instead, up to a thousand words can be used for educational purposes).
But I edit on a FANDOM Wiki (whose servers are in the United States).
The Wiki has copyrighted photos, and text, and, my question is: Does fair use really apply to the Wiki with its servers in the United States?
Greetings.

Fair use is something that you assert in US courts as a defense to an infringement suit. If you're sued in Argentina or somewhere else in the world, even if WIKI's servers are in the US, the laws of that country apply.

Back