Can I legally do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

opie103

First, I am not a physician, but have researched the subject of natural health for nearly two decades and have a great deal of information to share with the public. I would like to do a natural health blog that offers free and useful information and on the side of the page have reports for sale regarding treating certain medical conditions by natural means, without the use of harmful side effects. My question is this: Would I be accused of practicing medicine without a license? I will state in my dislaimer that I am not a physician, that I am not prescribing anything, or making any health claims; I am simply offering some alternative remedies that have worked for people in the past for their health conditions. Can I do this and sleep at night, knowing I won't be going to prison for it? Also, is there anything else that should be included in my disclaimer? Thanks!

A natural health blog is fine. Writing a disclaimer is no cure for any violation of law. I don't know your state but you need to look up the law for your state to determine what constitutes practicing medicine without a license.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back