Can I file a Civil Case 4 Slander after the completion of my EEOC Summary Judgement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epiphany01

Hello to One and All

Question: At present time I am awaiting a Summary Judgement Decision on my EEOC case the Moving party has file a motion for Summary Judgement in Aug2012, I responded to the Motion for Summary Judgement Oct 2012. As of Feb2013 it has been well 6months thus far and counting.

What I wanted to know is Can I file a Civil action or motion for Slander, Defamation and or Libel against certain individuals involved in my EEOC case. For example Doctors and a nurse that were employed at my former employer?

Duplicate post (thread)

Betty3 I wasn't aware that I had to be in the forum for a response. Wasn't aware of a stipulation please explain why I must be logged in at the forum to await a response. Only because I am confuse I notice my personal when responded I just thought I could hang out so to speak while waiting for a response

What I was saying is to the other responders - that you posted your question twice (this is a duplicate post). Please post your question only once since we don't want to have two threads going with the same question. Generally all responders read all the forums so you only need to post your question in one. You posted in two different forums. Thanks.

You don't have to be in a forum to get a response - when someone knows the answer to your question or needs additional info to answer it, they will post. Your replies will be in the other thread you started since this is a duplicate (same question).

Hi Proserpina thank you for your reply
First off I have undisputed evidence that one doctor and nurse have lied
Example
I was accused of being involve in a incident on Federal government property (VA hospital property) and later action was taken against me by the VA institution.
I was sent a certified letter from said VA facility of which the incident occurred and my private medical veteran patient record was Flagged in a negative light.

I provided a computer generated home phone log showing I was never at the facility on the day in question of said incident. Furthermore I reported this information to my VA advocate and this individual attempted to appeal to the VA Counsel members on 2 separate occasions who initiated this medical flag and to no avail the flag was not removed
this medical flag was imposed on my medical record for 2yrs.

Now it is under-review by an EEOC Administrative Judge (hence the awaiting of Summary Judgement) I am 100% confident that upon review it will show that the day in question it would have been in possible for me to be at the VA facility and at home on my land line in short can't be at 2 places at the same time hence why I wanted to pursue further legal action against said individuals.

Keeping in mind that false accusation doesn't stop there. There other issues in dispute as well

You only needed to post the above info in the thread Proserpina replied in.

It's ok. All the rest of replies to your question will be under your other thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back