Criminal Records, Expungement Can I expunge a misdemeanor in Arizona?

Status
Not open for further replies.

irishprincess

I just wanted to know if I can do an expungment on a conviction of misdemeanor assalt? I am still on probation for another year but I just wanted to know once I am done with my unsupervised propation if I can get this conviction off my record and how would I go about it? I have done everything the court has asked me to do. This is my first offense as an adult and I have been trying to be a good citizen. Can also being disabled help me or hinder me? The only witness in this case, my boyfriend, on the stand told them that I did not assalt this person, which was the truth, but that it was the other way around but I was still found guilty.

Thanks

Last edited:
You can

irishprincess said:
I just wanted to know if I can do an expungment on a conviction of misdemeanor assalt? I am still on probation for another year but I just wanted to know once I am done with my unsupervised propation if I can get this conviction off my record and how would I go about it? I have done everything the court has asked me to do. This is my first offense as an adult and I have been trying to be a good citizen. Can also being disabled help me or hinder me? The only witness in this case, my boyfriend, on the stand told them that I did not assalt this person, which was the truth, but that it was the other way around but I was still found guilty.

Thanks

You can in AZ, but it will take a lawyer to do it. I would advise one who specializes in criminal defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back