Consumer Law, Warranties can i be sued for moving out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

larryandi2005

May 5 my sister,my husband,our four kids,her son and myself moved into a home together with the verbal agreement that no more people were to move in,the pool in the backyard would stay,and it was to be a drug free home.Well,the day after we move in my sister moves her daughter in and my sister starts having temper tantrums daily over anything and everything so, i began taping these tantrums i called the landlord and told him my sister was losing her mind and that on one of these tapes she has admitted to doing drugs,He is a police officer by the way,he said he would talk to her and get back with me but he didn't call me back.Later that night my sister takes a butcher knife and cuts up all the groceries that my husband and i had in the freezer she opened all the can food and dumped it in the trash then proceeds downstairs to the power box and turns off the power to the whole house the telephone only works when the power is on so i had to use my cell phone to call the police they told her if she turned off the power again the would take her to jail and they left well about 2 hours later still screaming and cursing she goes back down and turns the power off again so i call the police back they come out and tell her the same thing i couldn't believe it they did nothing again. I can't help but think our cop landlord had something to do with her not going to jail but anyway they left.Also around this time she pees on our toilet paper sits it up to dry hoping we would use it now that may sound funny except she has hepatitis b&c a highly contagious disease. And if that wasn't enough she put dish washing liquid with bleach in my husbands contact solution causing his eyes to swell,water,and pus.So yesterday we went and got a protection order on her which made her vacate the home so she couldn't do anymore damage to us or the four small kids that she said she would drowned in the pool.Oh i forgot the landlord is sold the pool that was suppose to stay it was one of the only reasons we moved into this home can he do that? Back to the protection order she was suppose to give her keys to the officer and then he was to give them to us but one of the officers that showed up was our landlord he let her give the keys to her 18 year old son who is now coming in to the house whenever he pleases with his sister who is not on the lease,because the landlord told him he didn't have to leave,her son has also been deemed incompetent by the state,so we have been forced to lock ourselves in our bedroom all day and night when we are home.Can i leave and not be sued since both the landlord and my sister broke the verbal agreements?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back