Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication Can a cop pull you over if you make a face at them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WyldeChylde

I was cruising around with friends, whom i had been drinking with, when i saw an officer who had pulled over somebody. As we drove past, i looked at him and said "woooooo" and made a funny face.We continued on our way and stopped at Mcdonalds. Approximately 10 minutes later the cop pulled us over. The driver asked why we were being pulled over, and the cop said it was because of me. He asked me to step out of the vehicle, which i did.
He then asked me if i was drinking, and i said no. He kept asking me questions, which i answered, but would not answer why he had pulled us over. I refused a breathalyzer, and he gave me a ticket for refusing a PBT and a minor in possession charge. What should i do? I have prior alcohol charges, all of them minor in possessions, no drunk drivings or anything like that. Can I still get an mip if I refuse the breathalyzer? Thanks

Can a cop pull you over for making a face (pt.2)

One more question, did the cop have the right to pull us over in the first place? We weren't speeding, and we didn't swerve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back