Harassment, Stalking, Misconduct Campus Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

mustangx

Can campus police arrest you or do anything if you asking about a police report regarding a "stalking issue" that you contest. The cop I just talked to seemed a little ticked off in his voice and said there was a report about "vulgar texts" that was resolved already with Campus Life. But he wanted me to come down later and he'll talk about. Though, I said I'll be there tomorrow @ 9:30 AM. I'm not going to deal with this Joe Lawman yelling at me. I already dealt with my dad and mom yelling at me over the texts stuff and got my probation so I don't want Joe Lawman yelling at me. He can't arrest me for not showing up. There isn't a pending warrant right? I just called about a police report. He can't arrest me right?

Can campus police arrest you or do anything if you asking about a police report regarding a "stalking issue" that you contest. The cop I just talked to seemed a little ticked off in his voice and said there was a report about "vulgar texts" that was resolved already with Campus Life. But he wanted me to come down later and he'll talk about. Though, I said I'll be there tomorrow @ 9:30 AM. I'm not going to deal with this Joe Lawman yelling at me. I already dealt with my dad and mom yelling at me over the texts stuff and got my probation so I don't want Joe Lawman yelling at me. He can't arrest me for not showing up. There isn't a pending warrant right? I just called about a police report. He can't arrest me right?

No, you can't be arrested for asking a question.

But, YOU'RE going to keep pushing this until YOU cross a line.

Have you heard the one about letting "sleeping dogs lie"?

Yes, he can arrest you, but not for inquiring about the status of a police report.
You are best off to not have any conversations with the police without first speaking with an attorney, or having one present.

I agree ... why do you insist on constantly resurrecting the matter. The cops are eventually going to get tired of your obsession over this issue and they just might decide to take a good hard look at the girl's claims. And, based upon your obsession, they just might find some validity to her claims of stalking.

Let this thing go ... and if you really want to do something, then consult an attorney ... and, attend those counseling sessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back