Bycicle accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

borisgomel

Hello ,

I almost had ran over a bysislist , but there was not impact , but the basiclyst was trying to avoided the my car turned left and felt on the land .I called the police and once they arrived the police affice told that i was not liable for accident due to no an imact between my car and her and there was not my fault , therfore they didn't write me out any accident report .After , few weeks , I was contacted from lawyer office and they were reqesting my isurance iforamtion .I refused to give it to them. Then , I reieved letter form the same office stated that I had to forwrad them my insurance informantion due to " no isurance inforamtion listed on the police report" .What shoul I do : hire a lwayer, or fax the my isuranc einforamtiom .The lade was not hurt at all , but as i understand she wants to get some money out of this.. If i don't froward to them my insurance " they may be forced to proceed with leagel action agaibnst me personally"

Thank you for advise .

BorisGomel

Report this to your insurance.

Do not provide them any personal information

Ignore their threats.

If they sue you, contact your insurance carrier.

Do not cave to their intimidation and threats!

tHANK YOU very much Army!!!!A miilion thanks to you!!!

i have contacted to my insurance provider ( Geico) and made a cliam.They told that they( gEICO) will contact to her laywer and listen her side. As for now the claim is not my fault.
Army, just small questions, since you are so kind to answer me.it happend to me first time and I am kind of worried and consern that if they sue me what step I should take if Geico fails to take care of it .I don't want to be sued due to job oppartunities( I am looking for new job) and I want to buy house I don't want to be this in my public record .Mu cerdit history is very good and I don't want it to get in there .I called the police in time of accident , didn't run ,helped lady , told her that I woild pay a few hundred dollars to her personally right now, but the lady is making a lot stuff out that she is really hirt. SHolud I back myself up to hire a lwayr or wait out while Gieco is hadling this.

Thank you for advice.

The Best Regards,

BorisGomel

OP, wait.

You can never prevent anyone from suing you

You need not try.

She has no case.

That does not mean she won't sue.

Many people are greedy fools.

Just wait.

Time will reveal what this clown does.

Let your insurer work their magic.