Buying Real Estate a Thing of the Past

Status
Not open for further replies.

almu

As the real estate marketplace is flooded with homes that have no equity in them due to the popularity of "zero-down" mortgages and 125% LTV mortgages, many homeowners are caught needing to sell and not being able to afford the closing costs.
A new method teaches how you can structure a deal that allows you to pay full price for such a home and still turn around and generate a $5,000 - $10,000 upfront profit on it.
Never buy when you can control. Buying properties is a thing of the past; controlling a property is the easiest and most powerful way to invest in real estate today. Control real estate with a Lease-Purchase contract without credit checks or bank qualifying, and for as little as $1-$10.00 down and re-market the same home for an up front profit to you in the thousands, not to mention, a monthly recurring profit between $200-$500, per property.
Learn more about this technique.

okay but

That is fine for some, but when the welfare fools that can't hold a job get to buy a home with no money down, they not only bring down the neighborhood and cause Major problems for the others!!

I am the opposite, I had to do certain things additionally to money down and never being late. I improved the home and even the police said the property looks 200% better.

I know both sides. I just wish when the deal is done with the lowlifes... something can be done when they cause problems. I am talking about the ones that are milking the system fraudlently, not those that truely deserve it. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back