Businessman acting dishonestly

Status
Not open for further replies.

lyrch

I have done some bits and pieces of contract writing and emailing for someone I met recently that took the time to help me out a lot. I found out that he's pretty much using me to send false documents to supply his habits and nothing I've been shown is real. I now have an issue of where do I go from here. He has recently used an alias with a client, which as far as I understand is withing being legal if for legal purposes but it turns out it wasn't. I just don't want to wind up underwater because he's involved me as I did not know until a day ago for sure that he was doing what has apparently been happening.:eek:

Walk away, just walk away. Don't look back, don't maintain contact, cut all ties, walk away!

Thank you for that response. My main dilemma is that I was also doing IT work and we had agreed to use the premium DNS and emails on my personal GoDaddy account for the company domain BC I had extra sitting around. I have communicated that I will no longer have anything to do with him and removed most of the DNS entries but know better then to delete the email accounts. Another of his supposed friends was and still is the original registrant of the domain and is equally worried about his activities. I guess what I really need to know is, should I start making phone calls to protect the rest of us in a legal sense or wait for the investigation to come to me? I've never been more furious at anyone in my entire life, I work very hard to keep my name right but realize that no two people seem to care about that in the same way. I can't help but to feel as though he set it up to leave the two of us holding onto a heap of trouble.

You can always talk to a lawyer at any time about your concerns.

I suggest you collect and retain the PROOF of his misdeeds.

You might wish to discuss your concerns with the entity that hosts or provides the service.

If I were you, I'd get my PROOF ready to snitch the rascal out.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back