Consumer Law, Warranties Business Proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.

FishBait

What is the name of your state? Oregon

I took out the names of both parties. Do I need to add/remove anything to this?

Re: Non-binding business agreement draft below.

Involved: My name(My business name) and seller(author of fishing book- copyright advanced salmon and steelhead fishing education book).

Business Proposal:

Seller will sell the rights to the name and ingredient formula of the egg cure (copyrighted for business purposes via fishing book inclusion) to My name for $6000.00, at time of contract signing, plus 10% (2 year) of retail revenue from the sales of both the dry cure products and the pre-cured jarred salmon eggs, and other baits that seller helps develope (such as cured prawns, small squids, etc.). In addition to the cure rights, seller shall act as both a marketing strategies and product research/development consultant for My name for a period of 2 years from contract signing. During that 2 year business development period is when the consultant rate will be 10%, regardless of whether advice is used by company owner or not, or whether the product name changes or not (after 2 years).

After that 2 year consultant period, Seller has the option of ending his consultant role (part-time hours), at which time the percentage of retail sales will drop to 5% for Seller. If both parties want to continue the consultant role after the intial 2 year period, or perhaps increase Seller role within the company, a negotiation of compersation would replace the prior one (after initial 2 year period) - at the disgretion of company owner my name.

For the intial 2 year period, the name of "Salmon cure" will be used on the product and in advertising, unless both parties agree to change it for marketing purposes.

Buyer

Seller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back