Business practis

Krista2333

Jurisdiction
New Jersey
I am working in Accounts Payable. I take care few vendors. One vendor is a third-party vendor. Recently the two vendors sent me statements with the same invoices. Both vendors try to billed us for the same invoices. It is not a first time. What kind of ethics practices are ? How we can stop this situation ?

I am working in Accounts Payable. I take care few vendors. One vendor is a third-party vendor. Recently the two vendors sent me statements with the same invoices. Both vendors try to billed us for the same invoices. It is not a first time. What kind of ethics practices are ? How we can stop this situation ?
Change vendors.

You pay the vendor that is owed the money.
(I agree with @adjusterjack - if you can't solve this at your level, speak to your supervisor/management.)

Your post is rather garbled, so it's not completely clear what's happening. If what you're saying is that two different vendors are billing you for the same work/items, then there are a number of things you could do. If you're not sure how to do your job correctly, I'd suggest speaking with your supervisor.

Back