Other Criminal Charges & Offenses Breaking and Entering Illegal Entry Michigan

rdeck87

Jurisdiction
Michigan
Hi. I was extremely intoxicated and accidentally went into my neighbors home. The officer released me into the care of my roommate. I went to the courthouse today to see if I have a warrant. It seems that I do, the lady told me it is breaking and entering illegal entry. I need to turn myself into the police department and my bond is set at $100.00. I have looked everywhere online to try and figure out what to expect, but cannot seem to get a consistent answer. Anything will help. Thanks.

We're going to need the penal code numbers that you were cited with as there are several in the category and could either be a misdemeanor or felony.

The only source for a "consistent" answer is a criminal defense attorney.

Get one.

Hi. I was extremely intoxicated and accidentally went into my neighbors home. The officer released me into the care of my roommate. I went to the courthouse today to see if I have a warrant. It seems that I do, the lady told me it is breaking and entering illegal entry. I need to turn myself into the police department and my bond is set at $100.00. I have looked everywhere online to try and figure out what to expect, but cannot seem to get a consistent answer. Anything will help. Thanks.

A $100 bond is most likely a low level misdemeanor of some sort.

You plead not guilty, admit to nothing, explain nothing, remain silent except to ask if you qualify for a public defender.

Sounds to me as if you caught a break.

Do as instructed at your booking and arraignment and you'll walk away with some sort of fine.

Thanks everyone going to go turn myself in wish me luck.

Good luck, and another suggestion.
Today join the nearest AA meeting group.
Go everyday, two times a day, if possible.
Work the program, check with your insurance if alcoholism and rehab is covered.
If it is, check yourself into an alcohol treatment program, inpatient.
Getting drunk is absurd.
Getting so drunk that you break laws is deadly.
Admit you need help.
Get help, TODAY, not tomorrow, TODAY!
You have a bigger problem than some lousy misdemeanor, that could result in even bigger problems for you, if you don't get treatment TODAY!!

Back