breaking a contract

jfnoeljr84

I have an written agreement such as a contract that I had put a vehicle in my name for a old friend of mine. Now there is tickets in my name from him, I have all of his information and everything! and proof that I didn't get the parking tickets myself. So is there a way that I could get the tickets transferred in his name since he's responsible for the tickets and he was the one that got them... like I said WE do have a contract regarding the vehicle....

I have an written agreement such as a contract that I had put a vehicle in my name for a old friend of mine. Now there is tickets in my name from him, I have all of his information and everything! and proof that I didn't get the parking tickets myself. So is there a way that I could get the tickets transferred in his name since he's responsible for the tickets and he was the one that got them... like I said WE do have a contract regarding the vehicle....

Your contract with the scofflaw is meaningless. You own the vehicle, you pay the tickets.
Even if you gifted him the vehicle today, the tickets from yesterday would remain your responsibility.
This is one of the risks you undertake when you enable those unable to register vehicles to drive using your once good name!!!

Back