Consumer Law, Warranties breach of contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

brennan43

hello i need help

I own a small call center in phoenix. I purchased a server from a company in california with a list of promised features and a year of tech support all promised with a contract. I have half the features promised the company will not answer my phone calls and I am out 17 grand
what can i do

hello i need help

I own a small call center in phoenix. I purchased a server from a company in california with a list of promised features and a year of tech support all promised with a contract. I have half the features promised the company will not answer my phone calls and I am out 17 grand
what can i do
In general, one should usually write them a letter, certified return receipt and put all the reasons why a breaching party has breached a contract in writing and demand (a) a cure within the contract period if appropriate and (b) a return of the money paid within a certain number of days. But let me ask you this - why are you out all that money? Was it the cost of the server? Were you paying any monthly fees on the support? Are you the only one with this problem? Have you checked out the BBB to see if there are other complaints? Have you searched the Internet? What details can you provide us about your problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back