Personal Bankruptcy BR Chpt 13 Advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

steven48

Nice to meet you.

My story is kind of long so I will do my best to make it short.1997 My, now deceased mother mortgaged our property,we have lived here since 1972 and now I am 42.Some way a company out of houston Texas,called Litton Loan,took over so-called servicing my mothers mortgage in 1999.

From 1997,my mother started having trouble,with this company.My mother mortgaged our property,to move a 800 square foot house on the land,with UC Lending out of {4041 Essen Lane,Baton Rouge,La 70809}?UC Lending either sold out,or sold the mortgage to?,The Provident Bank d/b/a PCFS Financial Services,Inc.An Ohio Corporation,{1 E.Fourth Street Mail 198D,Cincinnati,Ohio 45202.

#1.Mortgaged on,July 10th 1997 for,$21,800.00 for 15 years.

#2.Then on August 4th 1999,another Mortgage for $34,850.00 to be payed in full by,August 10th 2014 to The Provident Bank/Ohio.

#3.In September,of 1999 is when Litton Loan out of Houston Texas,came on the scene.

From the time Litton Loan went to servicing my mothers mortgage,she had pure heck,out of them until one day before her death,in March 16th 2006 of a massive heart attack.

Some way in September of 1999,Litton Loan went to collecting,my mothers monthly payments,on the Mortgage.My mother would always send her payments in on the 1st,and this was always 9 days before the due date,straight to Litton Loans payments Department.

My mother seemed to be in the arrears,because they always claimed her payments were past due,and they would hit her with late fee`s ect.

This went on and on along with forced Insurance,when she had her own policy,that was Insured for the total of the Mortgage,debt.

Litton Loan,the last three years of my mothers life would send,a note of threat,of forecloser unless she payed what they demanded,even though she had proof she payed before time.

She finally went to western union,to send her,monthly payment`s [via]quick collect on the 3rd of every month,and Litton Loan still claimed,she was late ect.March 15th on a Wednesday,after getting a letter of threat from them,wanting over $1,700.00 or they would be force to foreclose.

She called,them and was put through the ringer,by being put on hold and transfered to another employee and another and another, of Litton Loan,jacking her around,until she got into a screaming match with them,before they told her to pack her bag and get ready to leave.The next day she died at home of a massive heart attack.

After my mothers death,I had a succession done,and my only sister sold me her 1/2 of the property for $2500.00.Me and my wife contacted Litton Loan,and faxed them over the death certificate,and my rights regarding the property.The statements and,forecloser threat came about two weeks after my mother died.Litton Loan on the statement wanted a little over $1,500.00 and when my wife called Litton Loan, since she was on the mortgage,with my mother,trying to work with them,then they demanded over $1,700.00 or for her and whoever lived here to pack bags and get out.

I am disabled and have been since 1993.My wife works,but noway we both could pay them what they demanded.So me and my wife contacted a very noticed Bankruptcy Lawyer,and his firm filed a Chapter 13 on Litton Loan and the rest of our debts,for 48 months.

I was assured Litton Loan after our confirmation by the Bankruptcy Judge,by our Attorney,as long as we meet the demands of the Bankruptcy Court,and are faithful in paying our Trustee,that Litton Loan was hung,by the Automatic Stay,and could not contact us by phone or mail.

We filed April 12th 2006 3:12pm.

I demanded a Respa Request and the Lawyer got one from Litton Loan,only going back to 2004,of what my mother actually payed them.Litton has been in our lives since September 1999.There is 5 years they dont account for.

This was in 2006 when we filed a chpt 13,and Litton Loan has sent us,a statement almost every month since we filed,but I thought nothing of it until,I matched their statements with what the Bankruptcy says we owe,to be payed 100% percent.According to the Bankruptcy yearly periodical,and Littons last statement,Litton Loan still shows the principle is almost as much of what the beginning claim was.

I feel Litton Loan has violated the Automatic stay,and read an article similar to mine about statements,coming after bankruptcy,and they proved their creditors violation of the Automatic Stay and won.

Me and my wife has faithfully payed the Trustee $668.00 a month and are in good standing with our Trustee.

If the claim of Litton Loan and what the periodical,shows then Litton Loan is big time wrong,and are guilty of fraud and murder.Can Litton start bashing us after we are discharged from the Chapt 13?Have they violated the Automatic stay?I have about 25 statements from them showing violations.They know only high numbers, and how to add but they have not learned how to subtract.

Anyone in, the Attorney field please help us with what to do.We will be deeply greatful.

God bless.

Steve Anonymous.

pipelinerlincoln@aol.com

Sad story, But here i want to suggest to you take a advice from a lawyer, i think that will be very beneficial to you. I know a lawyer if you want to contact his details you can fetch from filebankruptcyhouston.com. Chapter 13 bankruptcy case focus on individuals with regular income from any source, not just wages. A sole proprietor is also eligible for chapter 13 relief. The objective is for individuals to pay creditors through a payment plan for a minimum of three but no more than five years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back