Boyfriend living in my home

Mckats6

Jurisdiction
Ohio
Good evening,
My husband and I have been living apart for 1 year. He moved out, but the house is under his name, he owned the house before we married. We have 2 children together, our son is autistic. This put a strain on our marriage. During the last year I developed ia relationship, and the boyfriend has stayed with me off and mostly on for that year. Husband and I are thinking of working things out so I have asked the boyfriend to leave. He refuses and even has threatened me. I explain to him that this is my husbands house, and he refuses to leave. He does have a violent past, so he has tried to intimidate me. My question is what are my rights? Do I need to get Police evolved?

My question is what are my rights? Do I need to get Police evolved?

No one can predict what any violent, deranged, crazed, thug, maniac will do.

Just like a rabid wolf, savage human beasts are unpredictable.

You have a very big problem.

You have a problem that can't be solved here.

You can bring an eviction action against the crazed, violent, thug living in your home, that you've been playing house with.

If you do that, however, things will get very nasty, and ALL of your naughty, nasty, freaky habits will be exposed all over town.

Heck, it might even be printed in your newspaper and make local TV news.

The violent, crazy, unpredictable thug that you've been engaging in "in flagrante delicto" is going to become very unhappy to lose his SWEET sugar mama.

Your husband is going to become upset when learns you've been engaging in "in flagrante delicto" with the crazed, angry, evil, violent thug.

You have a mess.

You are sitting a ticking time bomb, and someone might get killed.

It might be time to sit down (away fromt he house) with your HUSBAND an dcome clean with him, especially the part about all that naughty, naughty, panties on fire "in flagrante delicto" stuff you've been doing in his lovely home that he bought for you and his kids.

Excuse me, gotta go, 'cause I'm sobbing and shaking because of this "in flagrante delicto" naughtiness, and I'm scared for the safety of those precious babies, too.

If the boyfriend threatened you then report it to the police. If he has gotten violent report it to the police. You can speak to them about getting an order of protection to keep him away from you.

Whatever happens, this sounds like a mess.

Back