Bought a new truck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jwilli

Jurisdiction
Oklahoma
Recently purchased a NEW 2016 silverado NEW! ANY how the dealer did not give us 2 keys how on earth do you sell NEW vehicles without 2 keys told my husband that it would be $50 for a new one. A ) no b) those come with new vehicles. So they get in finance office tells my husband to get 3.24 for 84 mo with a credit score of 790 that he had to biy the warranty deal we only wanted gap told him that over and over. But in order for me to do this we HAVE to do this! So mind you 2600 warranty crap. And 860+ for gap where on earth did they buy this coverage from gold. Now i call them and tell them we sont want it nect dsy and theu should be able to fo better on gap price. Oh no this is what it has to be... well come to find out from anotger bank we didnt have ti have it. Also he told it was not taxavle on my car sale at tag office it was we paid iver 560 for tags is there anything we can do we cintacted chevy gm hq on key matter they are investigating. But what can we di as far as the other lie

So even though you did not want these things you still agreed to pay for them anyway and followed through with the purchase of the vehicle? Why not just say no and walk away?
84 months financing? Holy smokes!
It is likely too late to change your financing agreement. Regardless of what you might have been told, you read over and signed the documents with all the details right in front of you.
You missed your opportunity to walk away from a bad deal.

That is NUTS.... You buy something that you don't want. Have you ever heard of just walking away? Getting up and saying ok then. We don't want the truck. Leaving.... Your stuck with everything that you signed your name to. Now.... Some extended warranty policies can be cancelled within so many days.... but you have to read the policy. Unreal.... Get up and walk out instead of buying it.... wow....

So even though you did not want these things you still agreed to pay for them anyway and followed through with the purchase of the vehicle? Why not just say no and walk away?
84 months financing? Holy smokes!
It is likely too late to change your financing agreement. Regardless of what you might have been told, you read over and signed the documents with all the details right in front of you.
You missed your opportunity to walk away from a bad deal.
He took advantage of my husbands weak timing my daughter didnt feel well, we were trying to lower bills, we were in a rock and hard place. I was at home was being spoke to by phone.uea 84 mon cheaper payments. Main deal is that we were not told cost of of said warranty, nor gap? Then the key crap

That is NUTS.... You buy something that you don't want. Have you ever heard of just walking away? Getting up and saying ok then. We don't want the truck. Leaving.... Your stuck with everything that you signed your name to. Now.... Some extended warranty policies can be cancelled within so many days.... but you have to read the policy. Unreal.... Get up and walk out instead of buying it.... wow....
We were in a rock and hard plave kind od deal it was special kind of truck and last few left my husband felt sales pressured but also was really about his sick child back home

Most times a brand new car/truck does come with two keys. But it's NOT a requirement. Again...... No one forced you, your husband to sign. Read the policy There could be a time frame that it can be cancelled. It could require you to resign the loan paperwork as well. Since you are changing the loan terms. I've never signed nothing that i didn't want to. I would say. Well folks, my kid is sick, it's late and i am going home. Lets say we attempt to do this tomorrow or monday. then get my butt up and LEAVE... 84 months is a long time to pay for a auto.......

Most times a brand new car/truck does come with two keys. But it's NOT a requirement. Again...... No one forced you, your husband to sign. Read the policy There could be a time frame that it can be cancelled. It could require you to resign the loan paperwork as well. Since you are changing the loan terms. I've never signed nothing that i didn't want to. I would say. Well folks, my kid is sick, it's late and i am going home. Lets say we attempt to do this tomorrow or monday. then get my butt up and LEAVE... 84 months is a long time to pay for a auto.......[/QUOTE. We
I agree but thats how we afford ours yea, we have wrote gm on the key manner they are appauled by the fact thesales girl was going to charge him $50 for a key that comes standard with a new vehicle. We valled numerous times hung up on, oh they havent made it, or let me ask xyz...

We were in a rock and hard plave kind od deal it was special kind of truck and last few left my husband felt sales pressured but also was really about his sick child back home

Everybody who makes bad deals at car dealers has excuses.

Excuses don't change anything. It's a done deal.

Everything you found out after buying the truck you could have found out before buying the truck.

Main deal is that we were not told cost of of said warranty, nor gap?

Those costs were in the contract that was signed. If the contract was not read, or not understood, it should not have been signed.

Financing a vehicle for 84 months is not a practical way to reduce debt. You end up paying thousands more long term.
A cheaper vehicle is what was needed here. You'll likely be upside down on this vehicle the entire time you have it.

Those costs were in the contract that was signed. If the contract was not read, or not understood, it should not have been signed.

Financing a vehicle for 84 months is not a practical way to reduce debt. You end up paying thousands more long term.
A cheaper vehicle is what was needed here. You'll likely be upside down on this vehicle the entire time you have it.

It was cheaper a lot cheaper THANK YOU FOR THAT INPUT

Please delete my post i asked a question not to made fun of or bashed or corrected or told how horrible my paragraph was i have a 3 yr old grabbing my phone im luckyi can do anything. I asked is there aimply anything we could do. Or was it simply to late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back