Bought a house, household refuses to leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

R9505

Ok my parents bought a house, and supposedly we were going to have it a month ago, everything is done already, but the girl doesn't' want to leave but she have been there for a full year without paying rent, she lost the house already.

Q. What can my parents do? he already talk to the guys that sold him the house they keep giving him wait 3 days etc, and another thing, the lady never opens the door, she said that she doesn't have money, or a place to go, but she was informed to leave a month ago. Please help thanks.....

We should be there already and pay rent till February but on the house that we are renting we have to leave or pay the next month which is not fair...

Probably cuz they were paying the house for 15 years but she got a problem with his husband and she lost it...

help.

If you have some money to get her to leave, offer her $500 to leave. Pay her after she has left.

If you don't want to do that you must evict her.

If you have some money to get her to leave, offer her $500 to leave. Pay her after she has left.

If you don't want to do that you must evict her.

Thank you very much for replying reps will be given, Supposedly the woman who showed us the house, and have been doing everything for us offered 1,000 to the lady to leave but we don't know if that's true..

evict? how?

Also the woman helping us didn't made a letter telling the lady to leave, cuz she felt sorry for her and still.

It seems like no one is listening to my dad, or doing something, I don't know if someone else offered more money for the house or what.

and i still don't know why they kept her in the house for a year without paying rent, btw she broke a window and she said that she didn't even knew it was broken.

The woman helping us said that she doesnt want to us :force: but the lady doesn't care if we use it or not.

New update: the real state agent offered $2,000!!! :eek: bucks to leave and she did leave.
funny thing she came today at night to bring us the stove, and was all nice to my dad and giving details about the house, like how this should work etc.. and told my dad to send any paper with her name *probably that was the cause for her to bring the stove. :p

All rooms had graffiti, and all doors need to be replaced since most of them have big holes, and we just painted one room. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the help.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back