Blood clot and recurrent miscarriages after long term birth control use

Could the long term use of seasonique affect my ability to have children?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindey

Jurisdiction
Massachusetts
Hello. I had been on the birth control pill "seasonique" for 11 years. I was advised to stop taking the birth control after I got a blood clot in my calf in 2013. After completing all of the medicines required to heal the blood clot, my husband and I decided to start our family. Since then I have suffered 4 recurrent miscarriages. It was recommended to me to find out if there is any form of case here. Thank you

Hello. I had been on the birth control pill "seasonique" for 11 years. I was advised to stop taking the birth control after I got a blood clot in my calf in 2013. After completing all of the medicines required to heal the blood clot, my husband and I decided to start our family. Since then I have suffered 4 recurrent miscarriages. It was recommended to me to find out if there is any form of case here. Thank you

A public poll regarding these types of things is useless.
I suggest you discuss your predicament with a medical malpractice or products liability attorney, perhaps both.

Are you asking if you have a case against the makers of seasonique and/or a dr. who prescribed it because you had miscarriages after going off the drug? .. Or a case because you had a blood clot while on? We need more details, please, re type of case & against who. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back