Bipolar needs advice fighting for daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

trlagace

Eight months ago My daughter was taken from me because of alleged sexual misconduct by my 12 now 13 year old son(different mother). There is a guardian ad litem and the "final" court hearing on 5/22/08. In the guardian ad litem final report she recommends that I have my daughter on Saturdays from 9am to 4pm unsupervised. In the last court hearing the judged(female divorce master) suggested that i start having my daughter unsupervised but the guardian ad litem said she didnt feel comfortable with that suggestion until she reviewed my therapist/doctor records due to the fact that I have Bipolar. When she did meet with myself/doctor/therapist she did not read my records ask a few question and the brunt of it was to find out about my temper which doctor/therapist said they had treated me for four years and did not see my temper until I lost my daughter. Should I (and how) fight the guardian ad litem suggested report; I want my daughter three days a week as I had her before. Also the guardian ad litem had a home visit with me and Tiana last Wednesday and stated we could suggest a 30 day review of visitations and then discuss overnight visits if there were no issues during the Saturday visits. Thank you for you time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back