BIG Changes upcoming - Site Down Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Wechsler

Administrator
Staff member
I've been working with our developers and designers to finally unleash a brand new organization here and several new offerings. We expect to start installing the new system over the Thanksgiving Weekend. I am very sure you'll love it and will apologize in advance for some potential, intermittent downtime as we begin to install the new site and features. Here at last! Wishing you all a great Thanksgiving weekend...

OK... we tested some things here and are now making final revisions on the beta site. We're holding it off for just a few more days but... I'm proud to say... you WILL be very, very impressed. :) If there is anyone else interested in working on ensuring we are close to bug free with the final beta, let me know. :)

At long last, the entire design is done, including the forums, database, new lawyer directory, legal guides and much more. Thank you to the beta testers who have and are continuing to help us. We are now finishing some last minute modifications and am glad that we've finally reached this point! You'll probably see the changes this week since we're going to do the cutover to the new site almost instantaneously. None of your user accounts will be affected and you'll just see a tremendous difference around the basic data. Downtime might be only an hour or so and I'll provide advance notice. Hope you like it and thanks again to everyone for your help and support. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back