Beyond Harrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladyk7339

Jurisdiction
Texas
Need assistance guidance on what to do.

I'm having an issue with some neighbors in my apartment complex who have been harassing me for about 2 years. I didn't want to move the first year due to the fact of how low and affordable the rent was.

The harassing includes using many mediums/clairvoyance on me and dispersing them to other neighbors throughout the apartment complex possibly throughout the city. My neighbors have also found a way to hack into my house please see the attached link as an example of what they're doing.

If I try to record them harassing me and let's say my family's home in the same manner as this family was harassed in their home the mediums give them notice let them know that I'm recording and so they'll go silent. I know I may sound delusional but this didn't happen, until I moved into this apartment complex. They are constantly accusing me of lying and they are testing their voices throughout the house to see what if I can them in certain areas for the purposes of continuing to harass me throughout the house. I'm not at my apartment complex because I'm about to move out in a month and so instead of harassing me in my apartment, which is what they've been doing for about 2 years they've now decided to harass me at my mother's home which is where I'm staying at right now. The same hack is being used inside of my car which is what I've been dealing with since 2019 possibly sooner as well as my job and they've been doing that since about March the 6th of 2020 I've contacted San Antonio Police department I've contacted the FBI multiple times I didn't spoken to two Air Force equivalent FBI agents.

The neighbors have commissioned friends family members to go along with harassing me as well and so they harass me literally 24 hours a day literally 7 days a week and this has been going on for months.

Any guidance and on whar to do

Need assistance guidance on what to do.

I'm having an issue with some neighbors in my apartment complex who have been harassing me for about 2 years. I didn't want to move the first year due to the fact of how low and affordable the rent was.

The harassing includes using many mediums/clairvoyance on me and dispersing them to other neighbors throughout the apartment complex possibly throughout the city. My neighbors have also found a way to hack into my house please see the attached link as an example of what they're doing.

If I try to record them harassing me and let's say my family's home in the same manner as this family was harassed in their home the mediums give them notice let them know that I'm recording and so they'll go silent. I know I may sound delusional but this didn't happen, until I moved into this apartment complex. They are constantly accusing me of lying and they are testing their voices throughout the house to see what if I can them in certain areas for the purposes of continuing to harass me throughout the house. I'm not at my apartment complex because I'm about to move out in a month and so instead of harassing me in my apartment, which is what they've been doing for about 2 years they've now decided to harass me at my mother's home which is where I'm staying at right now. The same hack is being used inside of my car which is what I've been dealing with since 2019 possibly sooner as well as my job and they've been doing that since about March the 6th of 2020 I've contacted San Antonio Police department I've contacted the FBI multiple times I didn't spoken to two Air Force equivalent FBI agents.

The neighbors have commissioned friends family members to go along with harassing me as well and so they harass me literally 24 hours a day literally 7 days a week and this has been going on for months.

Any guidance and on whar to do
Do you have any idea as to why they would do this?

Was this story about you or someone else? Much of the time hacking into accounts involves poor cyber hygiene or password use and protection. In this story, it was suggested that poor password usage on services away from Amazon's Ring may have lead to the disclosure of the password to the perpetrator, who seems to have thought it was funny to try to trick an 8 year old into believing in Santa Claus. Perhaps it is not clairvoyance at all, just human trickery and social engineering efforts.

Reporting these attacks to the police was the right place to go but, unless you have an indication as to who this may be, stopping the party directly can be difficult. The first remedy I would suggest wouldn't be the law but to change all your important passwords to something new and all of them different, especially for your security camera service. A common trick by cyber attackers is to discover one password and use it to break into other accounts and devices, since many people use the same password for multiple accounts. If the use of a completely unique pasword doesn't work for this and for your connected e-mail account, the attack might be more sophisticated. I would suggest going this route first since it may yield real results that you need.

Turns out there is a lawsuit filed: ASHLEY LEMAY, DYLAN BLAKELEY, TANIA AMADOR, and TODD CRAIG, On Behalf of Themselves and All Others Similarly Situated, Plaintiffs, v. RING LLC, Defendant (attached) and more news and information about this incident. The lawsuit seems to be based on Ring being sold as a secure home solution but it is alleged that the methods used are not very secure and easy to defeat, such as the lack of use of two factor authentication (requiring you to use two methods to access your account such as a password and text message confirmation.) I can't speak to the merits of this suit but it is one to watch in this area.

Attachments

• lemay-et-al-v-ring-llc.pdf
    593.7 KB · Views: 0

Ive been counting and ive had over 100+ to 200 medium attacks or mediums on me. They have been dispersed to other neighbors and possible other individuals throughout the city.

From what i can tell possible money making scheme.

Done. Very sane. Funny thing is i began noticing it in 2015 to 2016. I thought it was my neighbors, etc. However in 2019 I end up in the same building with the individuals who are doing it. The walls are very hollow in our apartment complex. After 3 months of moving in, my was hacked in the same manner. The voices I hear at my apt complex started showing up in my car and my families home. Been dealing directly with it for almost two yrs, so VERY sure im not dillusional, etc.

Done. Very sane. Funny thing is i began noticing it in 2015 to 2016. I thought it was my neighbors, etc. However in 2019 I end up in the same building with the individuals who are doing it. The walls are very hollow in our apartment complex. After 3 months of moving in, my was hacked in the same manner. The voices I hear at my apt complex started showing up in my car and my families home. Been dealing directly with it for almost two yrs, so VERY sure im not dillusional, etc.
When this happens at your families homes, do they (your family) hear it? Perhaps you should consider moving to another apartment/complex.

When you refer to "mediums/ medium attacks" what exactly do you mean?

When this happens at your families homes, do they (your family) hear it? Perhaps you should consider moving to another apartment/complex.

When you refer to "mediums/ medium attacks" what exactly do you mean?

Im moving in a month. I won't go into detail, but i literally FEEL when the mediums begin to "merge" with me, its a horrible, stomach turning, heaviness feeling. Mediums/Clairvoyant/Mind readers. They're able to repeat everything I say in my home word for word simultaneously. I speak at a very low tone or mumble under my breathe and they'll repeat back everything i say. In turn, causes the neighbors to get upset and verbally harrass me along with their friends and/or family members.

Im moving in a month. I won't go into detail, but i literally FEEL when the mediums begin to "merge" with me, its a horrible, stomach turning, heaviness feeling. Mediums/Clairvoyant/Mind readers. They're able to repeat everything I say in my home word for word simultaneously. I speak at a very low tone or mumble under my breathe and they'll repeat back everything i say. In turn, causes the neighbors to get upset and verbally harrass me along with their friends and/or family members.

Ladyk, You need to seek help from a psychologist/ psychiatrist ...I say that not to be mean, but because you may be having mental health issues. If you are NOT having mental health issues then the evaluation showing you are healthy will assist in getting the situation taken seriously.

I do wish you the very best.

Blue

Ive been counting and ive had over 100+ to 200 medium attacks or mediums on me. They have been dispersed to other neighbors and possible other individuals throughout the city. From what i can tell possible money making scheme.
There you go - that's what it could very well be and I have learned not to understimate what awful acts people are capable of performing. Could be a scam, e.g. "send me XXX bitcoin to this address / wallet and the intrusion will cease."

Now if you're hearing this person repeating what you say, consider that they are eavesdropping on you in order to scare you. The solution? Delete and recreate your account and with a newly created email address. If that doesn't work, get rid of the device. And if you're still hearing voices repeating what you're saying then... you may have larger problems than just the issue with the smart device.

Im moving in a month. I won't go into detail, but i literally FEEL when the mediums begin to "merge" with me, its a horrible, stomach turning, heaviness feeling. Mediums/Clairvoyant/Mind readers.

The problem is that there is no scientific evidence that any one can read the mind of another or that persons claiming to be mediums or clairvoyant actually have any special abilities. And on top of that, it's hard to believe that anyone has got hundreds of such people to be focusing on you. It's these sorts of problems that lead one to suspect that at least some of the problem may be in your own mind. If you've not met with a mental health professional to discuss it, that may be helpful for you.

The problem is that there is no scientific evidence that any one can read the mind of another or that persons claiming to be mediums or clairvoyant actually have any special abilities. And on top of that, it's hard to believe that anyone has got hundreds of such people to be focusing on you. It's these sorts of problems that lead one to suspect that at least some of the problem may be in your own mind. If you've not met with a mental health professional to discuss it, that may be helpful for you.

I thought the same thing too, and then...its horrible and they're horrible people, well most of the ones I've encountered. Stay away from them, they repeat EVERYTHING back to include the most important information. Haven't done my taxes in 2 yrs because of what they spill out.

Ladyk, You need to seek help from a psychologist/ psychiatrist ...I say that not to be mean, but because you may be having mental health issues. If you are NOT having mental health issues then the evaluation showing you are healthy will assist in getting the situation taken seriously.

I do wish you the very best.

Blue

Done! Very sane. Just a crazy horrible position Ive been put in.

Haven't done my taxes in 2 yrs because of what they spill out.
Huh? One has nothing to do with the other. Please please please seek out a competent mental health professional, as you truly seem to be losing touch with (or have already lost touch with) reality.

There you go - that's what it could very well be and I have learned not to understimate what awful acts people are capable of performing. Could be a scam, e.g. "send me XXX bitcoin to this address / wallet and the intrusion will cease."

Now if you're hearing this person repeating what you say, consider that they are eavesdropping on you in order to scare you. The solution? Delete and recreate your account and with a newly created email address. If that doesn't work, get rid of the device. And if you're still hearing voices repeating what you're saying then... you may have larger problems than just the issue with the smart device.

I wish it were that easy to delete etc. They've hacked into SOMETHING that is EVERYWHERE simultaneously. They can be heard outside from another building, in stores i go shopping in. They've even hacked into my car. This is not a joke, or dillusion. Only started happening when i moved in. My apartments walls are hollow, so i can hear my neighbors voices. Those SAME voices are in my car, then my families homes, and then the stores i go to. They are at my work place which is for the Air Force. They have also hacked into the computer i work on. Adjusting the screen settings, our plugging and unplgging something that makes my a window popup, and i have nothing plugged into the computer for privacy protection purposes. Kids between teens and adults between 40 to 60 are involved. I've asked the people they invite to sit in and watch to please call the police, but these kids/adults somehow convince people not to.

I've gone to the police, MANY FBI tips, and spoke to two AFOSI agents and made a statement with my manager present. Nothing yet.

Huh? One has nothing to do with the other. Please please please seek out a competent mental health professional, as you truly seem to be losing touch with (or have already lost touch with) reality.

Nope very sane, been evaluated.

Sir, like i said, it was done.
Again, please seek out a competent mental health professional ASAP.
Been dealing with this situation for almost two years. Everything was fine until moving into this apartment. I am very coherent and very aware, so please don't insult me. These kids have hacked into SOMETHING. When i am hearing them, and other neighbors getting involved having arguments with these kids about about them harrassing me, i know im not dillusional. And AGAIN, I am on THE OTHER SIDE OF TOWN, in my families home, which they started hacking in 2019. My car in the same manner since 2019. I need a lawyer who can help give REAL advice and not his opinion based on personal beliefs, that I dont care for. After dealing with what I've had to deal with in this situation, your comments are the last that ANYONE needs.

NOW can I PLEASE get some REAL advice, guidance, someone who may know a person (especially when it comes to computer programming, etc.)

Thank you!

Sir, like i said, it was done.

Been dealing with this situation for almost two years. Everything was fine until moving into this apartment. I am very coherent and very aware, so please don't insult me. These kids have hacked into SOMETHING. When i am hearing them, and other neighbors getting involved having arguments with these kids about about them harrassing me, i know im not dillusional. And AGAIN, I am on THE OTHER SIDE OF TOWN, in my families home, which they started hacking in 2019. My car in the same manner since 2019. I need a lawyer who can help give REAL advice and not his opinion based on personal beliefs, that I dont care for. After dealing with what I've had to deal with in this situation, your comments are the last that ANYONE needs.

NOW can I PLEASE get some REAL advice, guidance, someone who may know a person (especially when it comes to computer programming, etc.)

Thank you!
You can call your State Bar Association and receive a referral to an attorney or 5. You can open your phonebook to the Yellow Pages to find a computer expert. No one on this site can help you with your strange situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back