Consumer Fraud BestMark Posing Mail Fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.

celeseolguin3

You will receive a letter in the mail (mail fraud) saying that you have been chosen as a canidate that has applied for a source of extra income. They will send you a cashiers check with your name on it & a letter that describes your assignment & even gives a number to call for any questions or further instructions. The check will be labeled from Financial Credit Union located in IL. When you do call the number you will speak to a lady with a hard accent. They seem very legit and know what they are talking about. They will then tell you to cash the check, then do an evaluation at Western Union, you are prompted to send a lump sum to someone, while evaluating the Western Union customer service. After you are done with that assignment they prompt you to call them back with a conformation number. Once they get that they tell you to go to a specific store to do another evaluation soend $150.00 then keep whatever is left from the assignment for yourself while also keeping the merchandise. After you are done with your evaluation of the second store they will tell you to mall back your paper with the receipts to a specific address 5605 Green Circle Dr. Minnetoka, Mn. I checked my bank account 3 days after the assignment and I was 1,455.00 overdrafted because the cashiers check was faulty, leaving me responsible for that money that was fraudulently taken from me. I hope if this has happened to you too please call the Minnetoka, Mn Police Department to report your case and everything that you can recall from your incident. I called the FBI & know that there is 14 complaints on that specific address. This is a problem & this is someone taking money from hard working/ honest people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back