Best Aussie Law School???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chixidol

Though it seems irrelevant to post this topic in American institute related site,but still it would be very great if anyone cooperates. :)

Well,i was thinking about Australia as my next study destination,but i am kinda confused that which is the BEST AUSTRALIAN LAW SCHOOL.(I was aiming at Australian National University but many of my friends told that it is having a poor Law Department :eek: and is a far better research Institute and that i should consider University of Melbourne)But after spending hours and hours of net surfing,i am still unable to have the respective information.Therefore,any help in this aspect will be much appreciated. :cool: OO Yeah,not mentioning the Sydney Institutes where the completion of a bachelor programme is a prerequisite for an LLB degree.

Chixidol said:
Though it seems irrelevant to post this topic in American institute related site,but still it would be very great if anyone cooperates. :)

Well,i was thinking about Australia as my next study destination,but i am kinda confused that which is the BEST AUSTRALIAN LAW SCHOOL.(I was aiming at Australian National University but many of my friends told that it is having a poor Law Department :eek: and is a far better research Institute and that i should consider University of Melbourne)But after spending hours and hours of net surfing,i am still unable to have the respective information.Therefore,any help in this aspect will be much appreciated. :cool: OO Yeah,not mentioning the Sydney Institutes where the completion of a bachelor programme is a prerequisite for an LLB degree.
Don't use the net for this! I'd speak to a number of attorneys in the area and get a good feeling from a good sample. Remember that many are partial to their school for obvious reasons. The best is to figure out which school is best for the kind of law you anticipate practicing.

GOOD LUCK!

PS - I loved Melbourne when I was there for several months. Great place and the "uni" is quite impressive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back