Bell County Bar Association FREE Veterans Legal Clinic

Status
Not open for further replies.

army judge

Super Moderator
This may not affect many people, but it may be useful to one or two.

I belong to the Bell County Bar Association, in Belton, TX. That's the county seat for Bell County, Texas.

On Friday, 12 November, from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm; The Bell County Bar Association is sponsoring a legal clinic for all veterans.

Attorneys and paralegals will be available to assist any veteran with a legal problem. This is a charitable effort, and all involved are offering their time and services to help our veterans.

The event will be held at our new courthouse. If any veterans have legal issues, please attend.

If you know a veteran with a legal problem let them know about the clinic. All are welcome to attend.

This may not affect many people, but it may be useful to one or two.

I belong to the Bell County Bar Association, in Belton, TX. That's the county seat for Bell County, Texas.

On Friday, 12 November, from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm; The Bell County Bar Association is sponsoring a legal clinic for all veterans.

Attorneys and paralegals will be available to assist any veteran with a legal problem. This is a charitable effort, and all involved are offering their time and services to help our veterans.

The event will be held at our new courthouse. If any veterans have legal issues, please attend.

If you know a veteran with a legal problem let them know about the clinic. All are welcome to attend.

Thank You for helping our veterans.

Thank You for helping our veterans.

You're welcome. We're happy to do something to help someone else.

Our county is the home of Ft. Hood. We held a legal clinic last month, our first one, and helped about 50 veterans. We expect about a 100 thus time. This us our second event. Word is spreading.

The new site will be completely live next Wednesday along with the new calendar. For an event as beneficial as this one which helps our veterans, we should also highlight them on the calendar. Thanks for letting everyone know about tomorrow's meeting.

The new site will be completely live next Wednesday along with the new calendar. For an event as beneficial as this one which helps our veterans, we should also highlight them on the calendar. Thanks for letting everyone know about tomorrow's meeting.

Thanks, Professor. Our Bar Association plans to do these at least four times a year. Travis County (Austin) and Williamson County (Round Rock, home of Dell) will be initiating a similar effort in the future. I'll post the notices as I learn of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back